YES 933, formerly known as 933醉心频道, is a radio station owned by Mediacorp, broadcasting in Singapore at a frequency of 93.3 MHz (FM933). Yes 933 is the Singapore's number one Mandarin HIT music station with the latest entertainment and trend-setting news for the young and vibrant.
YES 933 Live Online
1. Contests are open to Singapore citizens, permanent residents and holders of valid employment passes or work permits, residing in Singapore who are at least 18 years old or older.
2. There is no limit to how many calls a listener may make in a given day for a YES 933 contest.
3. Each caller taking part in a contest will be given only ONE chance at the answer.
4. There can only be ONE winner per household for a period of 60 days after he/she has won any contest. YES 933 reserves the right to disqualify any winner upon finding out that the participant or his/her immediate family has taken part and won in any contest held by Mediacorp Pte Ltd within the previous 60 days.
5. The members of a household, collectively, may not win prizes from YES 933 contests more than 3 times over a one year period.
6. All contestants agree, as a condition of entry, to grant Mediacorp Pte Ltd the right to publicise, or broadcast the winner's name, character, likeness, voice or all matters incidental or herein.
7. No cash substitution of prizes is allowed. No replacement or switch of prizes is allowed. Mediacorp Pte Ltd shall not be responsible for any non-delivery or any defects in any sponsored prizes.
8. Winners will be notified by phone/mail on their prize collection.
9. All prizes which are unclaimed within 1 month from their date of notification to their respective winners will be forfeited.
10. Prizes must be claimed in person. In the event that a designated representative is sent to collect the prize, a written authorisation from the winner is needed. The authorization should include the full names and last four alphanumericals of NRIC for both the winner and the representative.
11. For contests which require the contestant to post on his/her social media account, the contestant must set his/her Instagram accounts or Facebook posts (whichever relevant) to be viewable by the public.
12. Mediacorp employees and their immediate family members are ineligible to participate in YES 933’s contests.
13. A panel of judges will screen all entries and select winners based on the relevant contest mechanics. The selection of winners shall be subject to the sole discretion of Mediacorp.
14. Mediacorp reserves the right to substitute or alter any of the prizes offered at its discretion. All prizes won are non-transferable nor exchangeable.
15. Mediacorp reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
16. By taking part in YES 933’s contests, winners consent to their particulars being disclosed to the contest sponsor(s) for prize collection purposes.
17. By taking part in YES 933’s contests, participants consent to the use of their personal data by Mediacorp and the Mediacorp group of companies (collectively “Mediacorp”) for the purpose of Mediacorp conducting and promoting the contest. Participants also consent to the sending of marketing and advertising materials in relation to goods and services of Mediacorp and its business partners, and for research and analysis.